I focus mainly on Singapore real estate in residential segment. I am an advocate of early real estate portfolio planning to ensure sustainable year on year growth and ultimately retire early with passive rental income. With the eye of an engineer for holistic optimisation, I will customise the most effective approach to help my clients achieve their goals.
- What procedures do I need to take note of when buying a property?
- What should I look out for when deciding on a property to stay in?
- Is this property the most suitable one for my family in the long run?
- How do I know if this is a good buy? How can I normalise all factors for a fair comparison?
- How can I protect my interest when buying in the resale market?
Buying a property is a major decision in life for many of us, and more than often, it compromises of many deciding factors for different stakeholders in your family. Due to the complexity of the buying process and huge financial cost at stake, buyers tend to hit several roadblocks and have unnecessary conflicts with your loved ones. In order to ensure an enjoyable buying experience and the right property fit for you, you will need to start off on the right foot. Let me equip you with essential knowledge and tools for this major progress in life.
- I only have 1 property, how can I navigate my way to become an investor in the shortest time?
- How can I invest in Singapore real estate efficiently in view of changing policies and economic outlook?
- Which is more important? Capital appreciation or rental yield?
- Which location has potential upswing in the next 5 years?
- What is the right balance for investing in industrial and residential properties?
- How do I find investment worthy or undervalued properties?
Despite having political stability, sustainable economic growth and free of natural disaster, investing in Singapore real estate requires astute profession insight to provide holistic strategies on entry point, as well as, an exit plan. Unlike investment in stocks where a stop loss limit can mitigate a wrong move, a wrong move in real estate can cost you a substantial amount and immobilise your cash flow. Let me tailor fit strategies for you to maximise portfolio growth while managing risk well.
- When is it a good time for me to upgrade to a larger house?
- How can I sell my property at a good price?
- What marketing strategy is appropriate in today’s market?
- What are the factors that affect how fast a unit gets sold or rented out?
- How can I buy a second property with minimal cash?
Having a property under your name comes with great responsibility to your family and yourself, a poor decision made can cause unnecessary disputes and losses. Rather than putting your asset and happiness at risk, let me help you design the best approach for the next move in your real estate adventure.
Talk to me today and you will understand why holistic long-term planning is the key for happy and successful clients.
Contact me @ +65-8781-5516 or via this form and I will get back to you shortly.